Andrew Harmeston T/A Fortify Locksmiths is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy may change from time to time by updating this page, which you should check from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any such changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
What We Collect
The following information may be collected:
• Address and postcode,
• Telephone or other contact information,
• Email address,
• Other information relevant to customer service,
• Technical information, such as IP address.
What Is Done With Gathered Information
Information is used for the following purposes:
For legitimate business purposes, namely:
• To provide the services you requested;
• To ensure the security of this website and prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal information;
• To render the website requested by you;
• To improve our services;
• To perform an agreement with you: where you request an appointment or service online.
To meet our legal obligations: we may use certain information, for example, under tax and accounting rules.
With your consent: in some cases we seek your consent, for example, to send information we think may be of interest, including information from third parties, or to contact you for market research purposes. You may withdraw this consent at any time, although this may affect our ability to provide the requested service.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your personal information with selected service providers that assist us in providing a service. We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Andrew Harmeston T/A Fortify Locksmiths, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies or organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We are committed to ensuring to ensuring that your information is secure. As such, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure , we have put suitable physical and electronic procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot accept responsibility for the protection and privacy of information that you provide while visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of the website in question.
Controlling Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your information in the following ways:
We do not use your information for direct marketing purposes, we do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law.
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you have certain rights in respect of your personal information, such as a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition and portability. If you would like to exercise those rights, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address below;
3 Syke Road, Burnopfield, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE16 6JE
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioner’s office, should you have concerns about the way we collect and use your personal information.
We retain your information for as long as is required under applicable law and for approximately 2 years after our last interaction, whichever is longer.